I didn’t release it yet. I will do it soon. Maybe next week.
- Please like/reblog if using!
- Don’t steal, remove the credit, claim as your own, or use as a base!
- Images should be 250px wide and 150px tall.
- There are notes in the coding (ctrl + f for “change”) that should help you with your customization.
- It is recommended - but not mandatory - that you know some HTML/CSS to get the most out of this page. Here’s a cheat sheet to help you out.
Theme #36 by wonderfullythemes
So I’ve made quite a few themes, most with a certain theme to the posts and code and I realized I’ve never made one for my favourite movie in the entire universe :O
- no stealing, redistributing, claiming as your own, copying the idea, using as a base, removing/hiding/tampering with my credit
- like/reblog if using pleaseFeatures:
- Main title page I guess? With a subtitle that you click to make it slide up and reveal the sidebar/posts
- full left sidebar with a second subtitle
- image change on sidebar hover with the description/links and updates on hover
- click on each title to show the content (credit for that script)
- you can change all titles/colours from the appearances tab c:
- 4 custom links and 400px posts
- webkit scrollbar + tooltips included
Expect more Beauty and the Beast themes in the future, I just didn’t want to create another theme pack in such a short period of time
I already answered it some time ago..
You can look the answer right here.
And if you want to change the side just look right here.
Theme 40: Shake It Off by Roxie
- Header image will automatically fit your screen size
- One main title + second title
- Sidebar (under the header)
- 5 customized links
- Scroll down button (black or white)
- Scroll to top
- Please like or reblog if you’re using
- Do not use as a base
- Do not claim as your own
- Do not remove the credit
If you have any problem please message me
Bʟᴏɢʀᴏʟʟ 1. “Lovelies” ʙʏ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀᴄᴏʟᴇʀᴍᴀɴ
iii. 3 links
please leave the credit where it is.
please like/reblog if using.
Questions? Suggestions? Message me.
- Contained 500px posts
- 5 custom links on popup
- Description on popup
- Webkit scrollbar
- Tooltips included
- Crosshair cursor
- The title might merge with the container in the preview, it should look fine once you save it.
- Message me if you run into any problems, I’ll do my best to help.
- Credits: Contained theme tutorial & popup links tutorial
Standard rules apply. Do not steal, claim as your own, or remove or alter the credit. Please like or reblog if using or saving.
Theme 18. by armyofghosts
- 400px posts
- Home, ask, and three custom links
- Different colours for bold and italics
- Optional background image
- Optional captions and pop-up ask
- Optional updates tab
- Optional sidebar on scroll
Please like/reblog if you’re using it and feel free to message me if you have any feedback, problems, or questions :)
First of all, thanks Aena for the banner <3
So, I just love html so much and I decided to share a bunch of useful links with you guys, doesn’t matter if you’re still learning or you want to, you can find basically everything here.
The only thing I ask you is like/reblog if you find it useful, srsly it took me ages, and I’m doing it to help everyone so yes feedback is appreciated ( tell me if you find it useful, broken links, etc )
This masterpost includes:
- Finding themes ( blogs that can help you finding a new theme, themes networks… )
- Updates tab ( masterposts, links to updates tabs … )
- Tutorials ( tutorials for everyone, for theme makers, basic tutorials … )
- Resources ( backgrounds, cursors, everything you need to use on your theme )
- Fonts/Typography( typography tips, fonts packs )
- Sidebars ( customize a sidebar, transparent sidebars… )
- Pages ( how to install a page, pages recs, how to make your own page … )
- Photoshop ( masteposts, useful links … )
Under Read More bc it’s SO big
Theme 31 by Sofi (Inspired by the official Capitol website)
- 4 custom links
- 400px posts
- 40x40 sidebar picture
- A lot of custom options
If you need help or the theme has a glitch, message me here.
Please, like/reblog if you are going to use it :)